Friday, August 10, 2012

ExcelTrainingDesigns - What is this blog for?

A lot of people might be wondering what exactly this blog is here for, and I completely understand.  I am a strength and conditioning coach, I specialize in sports performance but have background in training people of all ages and goals.  This blog is here simply to reach out and show people a new method of training that is unknown to the vast majority of personal trainers out there.  A method of personal training program design that will save you time and increase the quality of your programs (in terms of effectiveness AND visual appeal).

Using excel for me was a no brainer.  There are multiple other program design and personal trainer software options out there, but none of them offer the customization and usability that excel does, if done correctly.  There are hundreds and sometimes thousands of formulas used on any specific excel worksheet to make it work the way that I have them functioning, and I understand that having these sheets created from scratch would cost an astronomical amount of money.  And most importantly, excel offers versatility.  With the ability to create tabs and have multiple programs going, there really is no way to go wrong.  This is why I am offering these programs to you today.  Excel workout logs are the future of this industry, jump on the bus today!

Here are some of the example programs we offer.

excel weight training template

excel weight training log
excel weight training template


Keywords: Weight Training Programs, Excel Weight Training Log, Excel Workout Log, Excel Workout Template, Design an excel weight training template, Excel Weight Training Workout sheet, Excel Weight Training Spreadsheet

No comments:

Post a Comment