Hello Everyone, I am the owner of ExcelTrainingDesigns. I have my Masters Degree in Exercise Science and am currently a strength and conditioning coach in South Florida. The key to making results in whatever your field is, be it personal training or sports performance, is having a plan for training. Notice I did not say plan for exercising or workout out. A plan for training. Training to meet a specific goal at a specific time, because if you do not have a goal or a time in which you want to meet it, what are you actually trying to accomplish? If you have a plan for training, it will allow your clients to meet their goals, allow you to build your reputation and ultimately your client base.
The best, most customizable way to have a plan in place which is easy and fast to make, easy to read and best of all, easily explainable to your clients is by using Excel. After working with Excel for hundreds of hours, I now offer my services to you in the form of pre-made or custom
personal training workout cards and
personal training templates, with virtually endless customizations suited to your needs.
Here is my most recent example:
 |
Personal Training Template
|
For some free personal training templates please visit my website at www.exceltrainingdesigns.com
No comments:
Post a Comment